Who We Are
Our dedication to patient safety and customer service makes Safe Chain Healthcare Solutions the clear choice when choosing a pharmaceutical supplier.
Make us your first call for your urgent requests.
Safe Chain Healthcare Solutions is a full-service distributor of pharmaceutical products and medical supplies. Our goal is to help clients reduce costs while increasing patient safety through a more secure supply chain.
To ensure our customers receive the best possible supply chain, we rely on Safe Chain QC Pro RxTM, an innovative quality control process we developed in-house based on our expertise. It offers five inspection and verification points throughout the supply chain, increasing accuracy, reliability, and safety. Due to this system, our order accuracy is 99.9% for each and every one of our clients. Learn more about Safe Chain QC Pro RxTM
- Surgery Centers
- All other healthcare facilities working directly with patients
Services We Offer
- Sourcing of pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, and OTC products
- Distribution focused on patient safety
- Reliable fulfillment and deliveries
- Dedicated customer service
- Knowlegable account managers with more than 50 years of combined experience
- Federal and state compliance
- Temperature-controlled warehousing and distribution
- Innovative quality control procedures Safe Chain QC Pro RxTM
- All-in-one, online T3 Management System, Safe Chain Track & TraceTM www.SafeChainTrackandTrace.com
Headquarters for Safe Chain Healthcare Solutions is located on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, in the town of Cambridge. Our 20,000-square-foot facility is licensed by the Maryland Board of Pharmacy and the US Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), and is both cGMP and cGDP compliant. Our second facility features over 40,000 square feet and is equipped for kitting and assembly projects as well as overflow storage.
Our site features:
- DEA vault for the safe storage of drug Schedules II-V
- Walk-in refrigerated unit for all temperature-sensitive items
- High security storage area that includes a security partition with limited key entry
- 24/7 security monitoring with high-definition cameras, motion detectors, and door/window sensors strategically placed throughout the building