At Safe Chain Solutions, we pride ourselves on our dedication to order accuracy and attention to detail. This, in turn, led us to the development of Safe Chain QC ProTM.
Safe Chain QC ProTM is our proven quality control process that offers five inspection and verification points throughout the supply chain, ensuring the most accurate and reliable customer service possible. After all, every one of our team members lives by our motto, “The success of our business relies solely on the success of our customers.” When working with Safe Chain Solutions, every product that comes through our supply chain is treated as our own.
The development of Safe Chain QC ProTM allows us to maintain an order accuracy of 99.9% for each and every one of our clients.
This is how Safe Chain QC ProTM works:
- When a shipment arrives at Safe Chain Solutions, its packaging is inspected for damages, and then unpacked. The goods are then inspected and all items and information are verified and recorded.
- Subsequently, the goods and recorded information are re-inspected and verified by the floor manager.
- The orders are then received and processed through the Safe Chain Solutions database.
- Once the order is ready to ship, the order paperwork is printed, paired with the goods, and the order information is verified.
- All paperwork information and goods are then re-verified by the floor manager, prior to packing.
- After the order is packaged with the necessary material, it receives a final managerial check to ensure package integrity. Finally, the package is sealed, picked up, and delivered when you need it, as you need it.
Give us a call today at +1.855.437.5727 to learn more about Safe Chain QC ProTM.