Compliance Support Specialist:
SafeChain is looking for a Compliance Support Specialist to join our team at our headquarters in Cambridge, MD. Under the guidance of the Director of Compliance, this role will ensure that the Compliance department is organized and maintains record keeping duties. The position will also help with the day-to-day communications to the company’s Sales and Customer Service Representatives.
You will work closely with the Compliance team to review applications and licenses to ensure appropriate protocols are followed, produce, and maintain reports, and monitor transactions to ensure compliance of State and Federal guidelines. To succeed in this role, you should be a reliable professional with great attention to detail. You should be familiar with risk management and committed to learning industry standards and the ever-changing regulatory landscape of the pharmaceutical industry. If you have a sharp business acumen, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to ensure we operate in a legal and ethical manner while meeting our business objectives.
A Day in the Life:
· Work closely with sales and customer service departments to approve new customer applications
· Verify customer and vendor licenses
· Maintain company’s State and Federal distribution licenses
· Monitor daily order activity including daily transactional records.
· Support Sales Team with order monitoring and requests
· Maintain relevant documents and reports within in our organization and for reporting purposes
· Assist in maintaining annual customer updates and record keeping
What we provide our employees:
· Exceptional benefits package including generous contribution to medical, dental and retirement
· Retirement matching
· Personal and professional development opportunity
· A great team environment
· Growth opportunities
· Experience in risk management or related role
· Familiarity with pharmacology terms and DEA drug schedules would be of benefit but are not required.
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Integrity and professional ethics
· Teamwork skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location.